Who is it for?
This qualification is for learners that are 16 and over.
The ABE Level 4 Diplomas build upon the subjects covered in the Foundation Diploma and give a more extensive coverage of business management knowledge and understanding. You will expand your knowledge and skills more by learning about entrepreneurship, quantitative methods and project management
Who regulates this qualification?
The qualification is regulated in the UK by: • Ofqual
ABE Level 4, 5 and 6 qualifications are designated higher education qualifications. They are aligned to the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ) in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) Subject Benchmark Statements. All ABE qualifications are part of the UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
ABE is fully regulated by Ofqual, the qualifications regulator for England. In addition to Ofqual, ABE has agreements or recognition by regulatory authorities in many other countries where we operate.
Duration : 8 Months
Entry Requirement : G.C.E.A/L, London A/L
ABE Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
- 4UDBE Dynamic Business Environments – Examination
- 4UEO Enterprising Organisations – Examination
- 4UESD Employability and Self-Development – Assignment
- 4UFM Finance for Managers – Examination
- 4UIE Introduction to Entrepreneurship – Assignment
- 4UIQM Introduction to Quantitative Methods – Examination
- 4UPM Project Management – Examination
- 4UDCT Dynamic and Collaborative Teams – Examination