The ABE Level 5 Diplomas are each worth 120 credits, making them ideal for progression to higher education (e.g. a university degree) or onto ABE Level 6 Diplomas. You can also take advantage of one of our university partnerships (see website for more details on progression arrangement and exemptions)
Who is it for?
This qualification is for learners that are 16 and over.
The ABE Level 5 Diplomas build upon the subjects covered in the Level 4 Diplomas and give a more extensive coverage of knowledge and understanding in Business Management, Marketing and Human Resources. You will expand your knowledge and skills more by learning about entrepreneurship, quantitative methods and project management.
Duration : 8 Months
Entry Requirement : Recognized Diploma in Management/ Work Experience
ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management and Human Resources
- 5UMAO Managing Agile Organisations and People – Assignment
- 5UIBP Innovation and Business Performance – Examination
- 5UEFM Effective Financial Management – Examination
- 5UIBE International Business Economics and Markets – Examination
- 5UHRM Human Resource Management – Examination
- 5UEE Employee Engagement – Assignment