Focusing on the major disciplines within engineering, the learner will gain the knowledge and hand skills needed to develop or build on a successful career in engineering
This provides more experienced learners with an understanding and practical experience of specialist engineering technologies and principles. It can also be used as part of an Advanced Engineering Apprenticeship.
What Careers Can This Lead To?
These qualifications can help you to progress in a wide range of engineering roles including:
Mechanical engineering technician
Duration : 8 Months
Entry Requirement : G.C.E.A/L in Commerce or Arts/ Work Experience/ Recognized Certificate Level
City & Guilds - Level 3 Diploma in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering
- 301 Engineering health and safety – e-Volve exam
- 302 Engineering principles – e-Volve exam
- 357 Principles of mechanical manufacturing engineering – Written exam
- 326 CNC machining of materials – Assignment
- 328 Maintenance of electrical equipment and systems – Assignment
- 330 Organising and managing engineering operations – Assignment